Custom Metric Definition
In SpyGlass Tracer you can define custom components you want to monitor.
Yo can define metrics based on:
- custom methods
- method parameters
- method variables
- all methods of a class
- a class by direct extended class
- a class by direct implemented interface
- classes by name
- classes by package
- classes by regular expression
Each metric is associated to an item (usually a class).
Metrics can be aggregated in groups to generate aggregated statistics.
You can visualize metrics in SpyGlass Tracer Plugin using their definitions.
- Ent-to-end Transaction Monitor
- Standard J2EE Component Monitor
- SQL Statement Monitor
- JMS Messaging Monitor
- OpenSource Framework Monitor
- Web Session Analysis
- GC Monitor
- Thread Monitor
- Multi Application Server Support
- Automatic Report and Alert Generation
- Static and Dynamic Code Instrumentation
- Easy Setup and Configuration
- Easy Integration
- Customizable and Embeddable