Collected information are exported outside JVM using JMX and can be read by any standard monitoring solution (i.e. Nagios, OpenView, ...).
So you don't need to change the way you are used to monitor and manage your java systems.
- Ent-to-end Transaction Monitor
- Standard J2EE Component Monitor
- SQL Statement Monitor
- JMS Messaging Monitor
- OpenSource Framework Monitor
- Custom Metric Definition
- Web Session Analysis
- GC Monitor
- Thread Monitor
- Multi Application Server Support
- Automatic Report and Alert Generation
- Static and Dynamic Code Instrumentation
- Easy Setup and Configuration
- Customizable and Embeddable