Web Session Analysis
SpyGlass Tracer can monitor web session size and content on scheduled base or on demand.
You can drill down data looking for the source of problems analyzing any single session and any single attribute of the session.
For each attribute you get:
- attribute name
- attribute size in bytes
- attribute class
- attribute value
This feature is really useful to solve a memory issue related to bad session usage.
- Ent-to-end Transaction Monitor
- Standard J2EE Component Monitor
- SQL Statement Monitor
- JMS Messaging Monitor
- OpenSource Framework Monitor
- Custom Metric Definition
- GC Monitor
- Thread Monitor
- Multi Application Server Support
- Automatic Report and Alert Generation
- Static and Dynamic Code Instrumentation
- Easy Setup and Configuration
- Easy Integration
- Customizable and Embeddable