SpyGlass Tracer 1.8 released
Now SpyGlass Tracer can support realtime application performance analysis with an integrated profiler with no overhead.
Profiler section now supports:
- analysis for url performance to identify bad performing http calls
- analysis for instrumented method performance to identify application hotspots
- analysis for used memory to identify most consuming calls
- analysis for CPU usage to identify most consuming calls
- analysis for blocked and waiting time to identify bad synchronized calls
- analysis for sql commands to identify non-performing sql statements
- analysis for JDBC connection usage to identify connection leaks
SpyGlass Tracer now supports a generic mechanism for alert definition: now you can define alert on most interesting trace data.
- execution time
- used memory
- and many other